Sunday, April 02, 2006

Estudyante Blues

After almost a year, im back to posting in my blog. I created this blog for a certain class last summer, and now, people are suddenly into it and sending me their addresses. I guess I was inspired by a friend and an acquaintance into posting again. I found their blogs quite amusing. First, I knew my friend and a lot of intrigue surfaced after reading it; second, the other blog was surprisingly worth reading. He posted travels and pictures of the places he went to! It was awesome. I love travelling, except that it has chosen to bloom at a point in my life wherein i am not exactly financially capable.

So let's start over. I am student of the best university in the Philippines taking a certain maroon color, an officer in my organization, about to enroll in my last semester, and I am running for honors. Apart from that, I spend most of my time sleeping and watching my favorite movies over and over again. Not a bad way to relax, i must say. I just finished my Junior HELL year last week, which was basically filled with case studies, exams, bad professors, good professors, those that just don't teach, a handful of sleepless nights, and those few moments that I actually dropped everything and enjoyed. I am not expecting an easy last semester. I will be having 4 major subjects and my thesis, which would mean more sleepless nights, and a whole lot of pressure.

But before i rant about all that scares me in the near future, it is officially my summer vacation!! I'm going to galera this wednesday. Watch out for picts and adventure details coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home